Thursday, October 14, 2010

i'm back.

it's hard to describe how my heart feels sometimes...

there are days when i feel such joy that all i can do is smile and walk with a skip in my step...
there are other days when my heart is so heavy that i don't know how to function...
today i am feeling joy like i haven't known in a while.
to understand i would have to take you step by step through the past few months of my life.
i'll sum it all up by saying i have been stressed this semester like i've never been before.
if you know me you know that school work is never a top priority for me.
school has been easy for me for a long time, and i've never really had to buckle down.
this semester though there has been one class (and a combination of other things going on in my life) that have sucked the joy right from me...
not to say that this semester has been completely void of joy, but i haven't been myself for a while. this week though i finished a huge assignment for a class, and a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders.
i am visibly different.
i praise God because He is the only reason that i was sustained through this stress...
this is all very vague, and it sounds petty.
all this stress wasn't solely on account of a class....
but i'm back.
and it feels good.
God is reminding me why I've been dancing and light-footed for so long.
He is renewing me, and today, this week He has saved me, like he so often has before.
my salvation is new each day.
.....
.........
............

0 comments: