Sunday, October 10, 2010

i can't stop thinking about....


i think i've told you all before how easily i fall in love...
with anything...
this past week has been filled with moments like that...
so here are ten things that i can't get off my mind...

1. my friend emily....
she is beautiful and if you met here you would fall in love as well.
this week we got to sit together, drink coffee, laugh and dream of coloring our hair teal...
eventually i would love my hair to resemble a peacock
...

2. my friend beth...
i have had very few chances to get to hang out with her this semester..
but thursday night i got to rest my head on her shoulder and it was perfect.

3. this umbrella skirt...
i stumbled across it on this blog and i have a crush...

4. my darling boyfriend...
he made me baked spaghetti for my birthday (even the marinara sauce)
and bought me chocolate milk...
and earlier this week we ate ice cream while sitting in a fort he built...
it was perfect and i'm in love.

5. the fact that i have felt so loved by God this week.
the next few days are gonna be real stressful for me and he keeps reminding my heart that he's not gonna give me anything i can't handle

6. how much fun i had at work yesterday.
i had to work the football game ... not my thing...
but the people i got to work with made me laugh so much...

7. riding bikes to vecinos with david yesterday.
it was beautiful outside....and i beat him...twice...
bam!

8. i get to see my family today!!!

9. my friend ariane has been staying in our house this week...she just recently got back from africa and i have missed her so very much

10. i've journaled so much this week!
and i love going back and looking through what i've journaled over the past year...

hey...happy sunday. i love you.!

1 comments:

beth. said...

I love you too!!