Wednesday, May 19, 2010

summer......i can hear it.

today is my last full day at home before i head off for LT.
i leave for muncie tomorrow morning, spending the day packing and hanging out with a few dear friends before i head to Virginia for ten weeks...
can you even believe that the summer is back again?
summer is one of my very favorite things and this summer is no exception.
some things that i am looking forward to this summer

  • walking on the beach
  • wearing my new polka dot bathing suit
  • spending another summer in Virginia Beach
  • having God stretch me and pull me outside my comfort zone
  • having pen pals...i will have so many letters to write this summer
  • wearing dresses the majority of the days this summer....mmmmm.
  • picnics on the beach
  • new VT friends
  • basking in the presence of old friends
  • baking up a storm for the people i love

yes, it will be a good summer.
and this nervous anticipation is quickly becoming exciting...
summer i am excited for you....

1 comments:

k.c. said...

I LOVE YOU!