Tuesday, May 25, 2010

dear virginia beach...i have a crush on you.

so it's been a few days....4 to be exact.
and i have fallen back in love with virginia beach.
saturday i came in with so many apprehensions and a nervous feeling in my stomach.
but once i got here, smelled the ocean air and saw the people i would be spending my summer with i felt so at home.
this is where i'm supposed to be this summer...no doubt in my mind.
i have laughed so much in the past few days...
my heart doesn't know what to do with itself.
i can come back with more details later...

just know that the hotel i'm working at has a tortoise that roams the hotel freely...
tremendous.

3 comments:

k.c. said...

I LOVE YOUUUUUUU!!!!!

I used to visit that Tortoise every day. Extraordinary.

Emilyy said...

it sounds amazinggg :)

Hannah Marie said...

I love your blog and I love the beach!