Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ooofff. today's a soggy day.
i'm in the mood for some blueberry tea.
but i don't have any...i know who would...
and i miss him dearly.

i had every intention of making valentines this year.
but alas... i did not.
like so many other things i intend to do.
next year, next year.

my heart is still fluttering from something a friend told me last week.
yes, i'm surprised it's lasted this long too.

i'm sitting at my desk right now.
research in front of me, documents minimized.
deadline ahead of me.
and i'm still not feeling the need to write this. ridiculous.

i thoroughly enjoy writing letters to people.
i need to get in the habit of doing that more often..
i seem to be better at telling others how i feel when i write it down.
i should find a pen-pal.

i skipped accounting today.
and spent my time in the library.
reading a book i've been meaning to start.
it was wonderful. i should skip more often?....probably not.

i like the way windows look when they're covered in water droplets.
mmmmhhhmmm.

i've listened to rufus wainwright's version of "broken hallelujah" 5 times in the past hour.
it's lovely.

0 comments: