Monday, February 2, 2009

lusciously beautiful. unmistakably love.

what a weekend of excitement and love.
plans to go to indy friday night were put on hold until this weekend, so that left me available to go to girls' night with my house church girls.
it was wonderful.
we went to the new concannon's, enjoyed numerous free samples and then headed back to stephanie's for an extended amount of ridiculousness.
saturday brought with it the excitement of heading to purdue and spending time with people who make my heart dance.
i finally got to experience greyhouse coffee (the new coffee house that campus house opened) and oh, was it wonderful! it filled me with hopes of what the bakery i dream of opening someday will resemble. it also made me curious as to the possibility of the revolution opening up something similar...hmm...maybe i'll talk to carl.
the greatest part of my trip was dinner with my wonderful friend Lexie, who was overflowing with the joy of wedding plans and love. ohhhhh i'm so excited for july 24th...there's no way i'm not going to this wedding, i'll just have to skip out of LT for a few days.
time stopped for a bit when i realized i wasn't going to be in indiana during her wedding, that iwll most definitely have to change.

i played scrabble for the first time this weekend.
hmmm...surprisingly i enjoyed this game.
whipping out "bologna" and "coyote" made me feel like a big deal.
ha. right.
i think i may just have to purchase scrabble...
hmmm.
on that note...
i'm kind of in the mood for some mt cup..maybe that's what i'll do with my afternoon.

0 comments: