Wednesday, September 22, 2010

things you should know...

1. i'm sorry that i have neglected blogging...as sad as this may sound... i think my heart has been missing it.

2. this has been a difficult semester (emotionally, relationally, spiritually)... and i have cried so much more than i'm used to
3. the afore-mentioned crying has been extremely helpful... and although i used to hate crying... the feeling i get after a good cry may be my new favorite thing.
4. God is doing a work in my heart and my life... i am positive that the end result will be mind-blowing (to me, at least) but this has been so much harder than i imagined
5. i have been blessed with the greatest friends on this planet.... and that may seem super sentimental... but they should know that they are stellar....
6. i have a boyfriend that cares for my heart in a way that i never knew was possible...i'm so thankful that God has given him the heart that he has
7.....this year has so much potential...please remind me to always look for that.

0 comments: